Help - Answer
- How do I add my own recipes to the Nutrition Tracker?
Some members like to track meals comprised of their own recipes. To make tracking your recipes easier, you are able to add your recipes to SparkRecipes.com
and add them to your Nutrition Tracker.
To add your own recipes to the Nutrition Tracker:
- Roll your mouse over "Articles & Videos" at the top of the screen.
- Click on "SparkRecipes.com."
- Click the Add/Calculate Recipe tab at the top of the page.
- You'll now see your Recipe Calculator page.
- Enter the ingredients, nutritional information and cooking instructions for your recipe.
- At the bottom of the page is a checkbox. Leave the box unchecked to keep it from being shared with other members OR check the box to submit it to SparkPeople's Shared Recipes Database.
- Once you have saved your recipe, click the link to "Add this recipe to my nutrition tracker," located just above the Nutritional Info box.
- Select the date on the calendar pop-up that you would like to add the recipe to your Nutrition Tracker.
- Select the serving size, which meal to add it to, and check the box if you would like to save it to your favorites for future use.
- Click on "Add Food to Today" and the recipe will now show up in your Nutrition Tracker.
For more tips to use and customize your Nutrition Tracker, refer to the tutorial video below.
If this did not answer your question:
Search Help Again